Updates - Spring 2015
Our CPD is discussed at half-termly network headteacher meetings and agreed against schools' Development Plans with key areas of needs for Professional Development and School-to-School support.
March 2015 News
- Global Learning Programme - March network meetings invited James Lloyd, Assistant Headteacher at SFX College to talk about the new Global Learning Programme. SFX is now the 'Expert Centre' for South Liverpool schools and will offer training, support and resources free to our 'partner' schools - schools need to register by the deadline of 27th March 2015 via the link here http://globaldimension.org.uk/glp/registration . Schools can view the prezi presentation here for further information - https://prezi.com/opxxb6fdzxnm/global-learning-programme/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy
- SLLN Writing Project - 'Securing Subject Knowledge and Skills' for Year 1 & 2 teachers is running from January - March 2015 with 3 full days of training, led by Liverpool School Improvement as bespoke network training. *Celebration Event - held on 20th March 2015 for participating teachers and Headteachers.
- Enterprise Project 2015 - 26th March 2015 - next meeting date at Palmerston School
- Primary History Support - 27th March 2015 - primary schools are invited to a session led by Cassandra Evans, History Subject Lead at St John Bosco.
- Assessment without Levels 'Sharing Session' for Assessment Coordinators and Headteachers - taking place on 30th March 2015 at Sudley Juniors (9.30 - 12.30)
- Maths - we are currently looking at the new primary curriculum and hope to run some training with support from SLE Maths specialist king at lesson planning; curriculum support; subject knowledge and assessment.
'Shared Resources' - CPD page
Check this page for forthcoming training details and to register on any future courses.
Liverpool Leadership Ladder
Liverpool Leadership Ladder now available (November 2013) - please see
ICT Coordinators - Computing updates
Computer coding for children -
Computing in the Curriculum - September 2013